The Wright Stuff
Written by Gina Chew
Directed By Mitchell Fang
When Blanche collides with her previous years of reckless abandonment, wedding vows are tested, secrets are uncovered and her once-perfect life is now in jeopardy. The existence she tried so hard to leave behind unnervingly catches up with her. Forced to confront her past, Blanche realizes some things can never change. Doubts begin to unfold in her life, and her permanence is ultimately short-lived.
Written by Tan Jia Yee
Directed By Stanley Seah
Sarah’s mother is dying of cancer. As she repeatedly tries to master her mother’s Chicken Curry recipe before she runs out of time, Sarah finds herself struggling to cope with the impending loss and her reversed role as a caregiver. With her on this emotional rollercoaster are two Chickens, who help her recreate the recipe and ultimately teach her about what it means to live and to die.
Written by Al Hafiz Sanusi
Directed By Farez Najid
A Malayan-Anglican daughter attempts to succeed her late English father’s unfinished documentation of the legendary lyrical Hikayat of Hang Tuah & Hang Jebat. She attempts to differentiate between different versions of truth, but finds herself trapped in a cycle of both understanding and yet questioning the veracity of history. As the story progresses, the epic tale comes to life repeatedly, until it absorbs her in even as she narrates it.
A Piece Of Cake
Written by Samantha Chia
Directed By Mustafa Rafiuddin
Pat’s bakery is opening in a month’s time and she’s juggling hot coals between a stuck-up business partner, a soon-to-be or maybe-never husband, a mother who’s pressing her to bake her own wedding cake, and an insufferable relative she just can’t shake. As she tries not to lose sight of her dreams, she must make a choice for herself that will change everything.
Important Things to Note
1) Online booking will close 2 hours before the show commences. Please approach our Front of House staff at the performance venue to purchase any available tickets (nowPlaying@17, 17 Smith Street, 058931 Singapore)
2) 75 Mins Each (no intermission) .
3) English Play with subtitles
4) S$2 booking fee is applied for online booking.
1) Collection of ALL tickets are through Front-Of-House counter only on the PERFORMANCE DAY ITSELF. (Situated at nowPlaying@17, 17 Smith Street, 058931 Singapore)
2) Front-Of-House counter will only open 2 hours before the show commences.
3) Patrons MUST produce NRIC card and Confirmation Email upon collection of tickets.
4) Patrons are required to acknowledge the collection of their tickets.
Terms & Conditions
1) All tickets purchased are non-refundable & non-exchangeable under any circumstances.
2) Toy Factory Productions Ltd reserves the right to prohibit entry and evict persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol, who are disorderly, who are late for the show, or engage inappropriate behaviour, vandalism or evade admission charges.
3) Toy Factory Productions Ltd reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms & conditions at any time.